Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Rush

Last Saturday I went out w/ Maggie to buy stuffs for a Christmas shopping and for the wedding too. It was sort of a day of outlet for me after another hell week. My mind is just filled with things to buy before Christmas and especially before the wedding, (since I only have limited days to shop that is the weekend).

Unfortunately the coat that I was eyeing on 2 weeks before was already gone. And I instantly felt a bit doomed. So since retail shops were uninspiring, we ate an early dinner at Bon Chon and found a friend from my previous work as an agent @misstough07.
After which we decided to go to SM North to check out new stores such as Cotton On and of course my fave spot, Etude House which reminded me to buy a facial foam.
I wanted to try it out and see results because its cheap and looks lasting for about a month and/or more.
Maggie and I ended in Starbucks at the Sky garden where she got her planner. We were "friendly fighting" (lol) over the up coming Bridal Shower because I think I wouldn't be able to come since Friday in my work is very crucial. We normally extend for an overtime to release projects. Although I already bought a gift. So we'll just see then. Hehe.. 


P.S.: Spare it with the pixelated photos, I never liked my BB camera. lol.

xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “Christmas Rush”

Post a Comment