Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, March 17, 2014

Summer Getaway 2014

And finally we got a chance to destressed ourselves from week long stress. Me and my friends went to Batangas for our early summer getaway..

My ootd which I randomly mixed and match.
This is actually my first time to see this Sky Ranch
 
I fell on a slippery rock form along the beach. It was just ok to have bruises from time to time .
It actually makes me more of a beach person after this.
We went to Super Sale Bazaar and bought a lot of stuffs not to mention I impulse bought this micro fibered towel which I know is worth the buy because I can use it in every out of town getaways. Very convenient and hand carry.
The first time I went here, I was only using a blackberry hand phone but thanks to my android Omega HD and I don't have to bring my kit lens anymore because it's resolution is high enough to use on my blog posts. :3
Please hype this look here

Fin

P.S: More Summer shots to come.. ;)

xx




0 comments to “Summer Getaway 2014”

Post a Comment