Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Underdog

Last time I hoarded a lot of shirts from my fave online shops and I realized that It's been a long time since I went down to thrift shops. I miss carrying on clothes there with a really cheap price. But then my style evolves now more on what is currently on line that it meets my eye of excitement. There is partly a bit of convenience when it comes to the delivery. 
Altho the bad side of is it that I'm becoming more dependent, lazy and gets bored easily with my clothes. Hence, I continue to buy more often than before. 

Buying this New Balance is so worth it! I consider it as my basic shoes these days. <3
What I'm wearing: Snapback, The Hype Shop | Sunnies, Korean shop | Wolf 88, The Urban Hour | Black skinnies, Oxygen | New Balance, Zalora
Hype my look here
Well. On a lighter note of my life. LOL. I am happy. Yes. It all means so much for you guys that I'm stating it here but I guess it's something to share about. :)

xx

0 comments to “Underdog”

Post a Comment