Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, April 7, 2014

Bother Me Not


If you're a diligent reader of mine then you know that recently I'm into my salad diet. Not because that I have severe sickness of something. But because I found out from several urine tests that I had as per clearance here in the office. Is that I have red blood cells in my urine. So I under went ultrasound as followed and the doctor said I don't have kidney stones.

I popped out the question to the doctor. If I should still b e worried. She said no. I should hydrate and if still bothers me, to clear off my mind then I could undergo CT scan. I heard CT scan is quite expensive even if my Maxicare will cover the procedure. But I haven't visited the nearest hospital for it.

I just don't want to think too much because I really feel good. Aside from the fact that I don't have vices and all. I decided to start eating healthy foods.

 Greens with thousand island dressing
 Mango ice tea with watermelon fruit
Mixed veggies with thousan island dressing
 Fresh mango vinaigrette salad with mango ice tea
And which was recent, tuna salad with balsamic vinaigrette

I browse and grab salad recipes that are easy to do and available in the market. But of course there are ingredients that you won't be able to find so you have to alter some of it.

Not only that it really cleanse you from toxins everyday from fastfoods that we eat. It gives you that vitamins that you need especially to people like me who doesn't take vitamin pills everyday. I know I'm skinny to do these but it's just the right way to clean yourself and know to yourself. As they say 

"Prevention is better than cure."

xoxo

0 comments to “Bother Me Not”

Post a Comment