Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, April 14, 2014

Tropical State Of Mind

It's so summer! Where are you guys heading? What are you gonna wear? If you ask me, it's very obvious that I'm enjoying summer vibe with florals and tropical shirts which is not only incredibly comfortable but it gives me back to the old preppy vintage that I used to clad.

Let your monochromatic shirts and pants under your closet for the mean time and let's enjoy summer not only by our styles but also with lots of hydrating foods such as fruit which I am fond of eating for my snack these days!  
One piece of advise with your sunnies. You can't never go wrong with the vintages one like this. Perfect not only for summer but also if you feel like looking retro!
Complimenting my look with this cute satchel courtesy of Dream Big Shop!
What I'm wearing: Tropical shirt, PUSH THRU | Pastel pants, Thrifted | Satchel, Dream Big Shop |
Brogues, Milanos | Sunnies, SM Accessories
Dont forget to hype my look here!

Sharing you guys other pegs you can try:
And a few people from Lookbook.
Zara shirts which is just what I want to have. LOL

Summer season just gives more exception to loud pieces of clothes such as florals, tropical prints like what I wore here and of course the colored pants from pastels to neons!
Just remember not only to wear best branded clothes but you also have to wear anything with CONFIDENCE showing that you know what you wear! 

xx




0 comments to “Tropical State Of Mind”

Post a Comment