Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, August 8, 2011

Glam Camp Event


Glam Camp Event | Aug 6 – 7 2011
What an experience coming to Glam Camp held at The Tent Alphaland Mall by fashion bloggers, designers and fabulous sponsors. The event gave Belle and I a chance to check out really cool finds (where I only got to see there!) and meet & greet other fashion bloggers too!
We got some stuffs from the event and a lot of pictures special thanks to etc, diva, 2nd avenue and to some other brands..
Thank you so much  Close-Up  for the Close-up Fire-freeze package cos’ I won and my name was called in front. Yey! I got 1 month supply! (exposure lol check-out my face in etc and 2nd avenue if will be shown lol).
You guys should try Close-up Fire-Freeze because it is intense with excitement in the mouth! You can really feel the warm and cool sensation mixing around that makes my tongue run around my teeth. It really that last long that feels fresh with confidence!
With new found blogger friend Denise and her friend Aubrey my friend recognized her style as a blogger too that’s why we took pictures and got their blog sites.   
 
With Denise
With Denise and Belle
With pretty famous fashion bloggers Danah and Stacy
With pretty fashion bloggers Danah. Just love her new hair! 
With Ms. Lissa Kahayon in her boutique Scene Stealer. My friend won a goodie bag with lots of stuffs courtesy by Ms. Lissa’s contest.
 
Belle and Ms. Lissa
Boutique to check out for:

Thank you Bric Creation for the earrings which I gave to my sister! They have a lot of chic custom-made accessories from beads, hats to scarves. You can visit their online shop here
 

3 comments to “Glam Camp Event”

  • August 10, 2011 at 5:35 AM
    Denise says:

    OMG! We have lots of photos pala together! It was really nice meeting you Zirjaye! Teach me how to manipulate my dslr haha! I love your shots! kahit indoor, clear pa rin and not grainy! :)let's shoot soon! :)

  • August 13, 2011 at 6:13 AM
    Jemy Tinsay says:

    The event looked great! The boutiques were awesome as well. The luckydollstore looks interesting since they have unique pieces.

    Great jacket and cute frames by the way. =)

    xx,
    Jemy

  • August 22, 2011 at 2:40 AM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    @Denise yes we have actually lol cam-whoring much lol

    @Jemy yes dear! We had fun! We had a lot of freebies going there and met new blogger friends! It's an experience of meeting people with the same interest in fashion ;D

Post a Comment