Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My New Baby hihi

Aaahh!!! Finally I just bought the other color of this boots Red Skin. I realized that I must give myself a reward after a good attendance at work. hehe! And besides I’m already a bit sick with my dark one.
I just found out that the brand is specifically being sold only in Tutuban Mall near our place. Oh I’m so lucky! So my mom just went “Oh! New boots again???” While I defended my self with: “Different color! Why not!?” lol! The aftermath was: “Nice I love the color”. lol
So I just can imagine different looks with these babies! 

2 comments to “My New Baby hihi”

  • August 21, 2011 at 12:36 AM
    Denise says:

    love your new boots! and great to know that you live near Divisoria, my favorite place to shop haha! :)

  • August 22, 2011 at 2:43 AM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    @Denise HAHA YES! I love this baby! And I still dont wnna wear em til I post my look styled with these! haha! I dont want it o get dirty lol <3

Post a Comment