Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Le Petit Prince

Time goes by and I almost abandoned my time for sketching my looks. My previous planner is so old that its tearing apart. I scouted last Sunday for a cheap planner where I can sketch my looks. I need it because I always forgot my looks and gets so ecstatic when the time that I need to go out impromptu. Gladly, upon my time canvasing a good one, I saw this Le Petit Prince which apparently is what I'm known for. hihi. I'm just too stoke to share it with you guys even if I still dont know how to fill this up. lol. 

image
image
It looks so personalized! hihi
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
Hopefully this hard bound wont let the papers ripped apart. And I also get to bring it at least most of my week to note things up. hehe! 

xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “Le Petit Prince”

Post a Comment