Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Sunday, February 3, 2013

White Away

Had a look photo session with my bessy friend Ian. It was Saturday and just surprised by the sudden shift of the weather from gloomy to its usual scorching hot afternoon. I decided to look summery in my floral tanks and faded jeans plus my net shoes. I'm gliding between my nude to camel palettes. I'm just too excited to use my new sling bag that I bought from Wade (impulsively haha!). I just felt so pity for my camel sling because its already decaying from being overused. I thought its already time to replace it. But then when I reached home I kinda realized that what I bought is extra big from my camel one. 

image
What I'm wearing: Zip up shirt, Superstar | Summer tanks, Superstar | Faded jeans, thrifted | Shoes, Mogao | Accessories, thrifted at 168 |
image
image
I just love how my feet can be seen from this net shoes <3
image
Hype it here!

I opted to wear this again to take post it right away since,  it went on a random mix and matching of clothes. I love how it all glides with the nude and white palette. So as I was just so excited to post my new bag. hihi. I never thought I'd fall in love with this classic jeans again that I bought somewhere for a cheap price. It was at the back of my closet and never imagined the beauty of its classic look until I realized those Guess jeans ad where no belts is a style. Yes that's one style that I'm keeping now. "NO BELT STYLE", makes a look more sexy as simple and simply effortless. Enough of over accessorizing such as with the belts. Balancing is the right key. I hope you can give it a try to yourself. Find yourself some faded jeans pair it any plain shirt of tanks. Pull it up on a high waist and wear awesome shoes. And you're good to good as a fab! ;)

xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “White Away”

Post a Comment