Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baguio 2013




Every year I always find time to have my little vacation in Baguio. It has a part of me that makes me fall in love over and over again. The cold weather, the fresh foods, the ambiance and almost everything seem to be my ideal environment. 

So I thought I had to go there since i had no plans for 2013's christmas vacation.

December 26, 2013 | 10am
We met at the Genesis Pasay bus terminal. 


We arrived late at Starwood Hotel Baguio by 9pm which was supposed to be 4pm as expected.
So we called it a night. A very tiring night for us. 
This was the 3rd time I booked this hotel. It's very clean and affordable compared to others.
They are very accommodating with your needs so you could at least go here without bringing towels, shampoo, and soap. lol 


I already felt the breeze of Baguio that night and was expecting a bit colder.
Until the next morning...
We decided to have a early breakfast at Pancake House beside the gas station residing our hotel.
We had a long list of errands to maximize our 2nd day.
 
Our first stop Burnham Park


Yes this is the only part of the Philippines where you can wear jacket and sunnies at the same time.
Mandatory shot of strawberry taho (soya)
Then we went up to see the Baguio Cathedral
After a few walks we decided to chill at SM which brought me to buying the camouflage jacket I saw in Manila. hihi
We couldn't decide where to eat lunch so I thought maybe Camp John Hay offers a new dish for us.
Yes that is what you called lunch overload!
Seafood Island at it's finest
We headed to Wright Park and took the traditional Igorot outfit. :p
Exhausting stairs
The Mansion
 
I'm craving for this!!!
We bought a lot of really cheap finds!!! <3 
I swear it's still hard to find taxi during the night. 
And headed to 50's Diner to have our late dinner. We were so full!!!
The next day we woke up really early to buy our pasalubong at Mines View.


My fave pic of our trip! Super cute Douglas!!!

















Til I see you again Baguio! <333

xx


0 comments to “Baguio 2013”

Post a Comment