Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My hairstyle tips

How to get K-Pop hairstyle:
Can’t get enough of Korean hairstyles but don’t know how to start? You are already pissed off fixing your hair with wax every morning, having it maintain applying wax with your every break time and feel like you’ll meet someone every single minute having the same hair as yours. Getting Korean hairstyle doesn’t mean you have to get it by professionals. I actually have mine being maintained by in a cheap barbershop. And whenever I tell that to people they are shock. Lol It is just because I studied each strand of hair that I desire. I don’t want the usual Korean hairstyle that we see with the longback, pointed sides, and bangs. Lol Well currently I have it done inspired by the hair of Jae joong.

This goes with the square “patilya”, thick sides, trimmed back (I felt like having long back also won’t give me a signature look that I want), and with a twisted of fly away bangs to the side.

My hair was applied with Light Ash Blonde by Hortaleza as for the base, I tried to high light it with Light Havana but it wasn’t that obvious so I applied high lights using Hortaleza Gold ready mixed (just for 1 min or depends on desired bleach).

Maintenance: Use conditioner twice a day before leaving, then shampoo with conditioner at night. I tried to use conditioner as for a hot oil treatment and it gave me a soft and silky effect afterwards.
I use non greasy cream (Hair Glow for Men) to manage my hair and to give shine effect. Use blower because it’s different when your hair gets dry by itself than drying it with blower (I swear). Roller brush to stroke desire waves around my face. I’m keen with my “patilya” haha since it is shaped square, I make sure that I brush it flat square as possible lol. Also with my bangs hehe especially when it’s already long to the sides, I use the roller brush to make it fly away (I think that’s my signature hair hehe)

Try this: What I do when I not feel so lazy (hehe) I apply half pack of a conditioner then cover a cap for about an hour. Remove it and rinse, and you’ll see agad the effect. Sobrang manageable and it gives shiny and smooth effect.

2 comments to “My hairstyle tips”

  • February 6, 2011 at 7:03 PM
    Unknown says:

    nice jaye...hehehe astig ka hehehe

  • February 8, 2011 at 6:00 PM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    Thanks for my first comment Med! :D

Post a Comment