Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scheduler Dress


 This is my Scheduler Dress. It contains all of my schedules, important notes, contacts & sketches of my new looks.
 What I like about this is that it has a grid section where I can sketch down my new look whenever inspiration just hits me. I refer to this whenever I can't think of anything to wear for a day, as my guide for my Lookbook so that I can see every details that I use in every looks. 

As much as possible I write here everything that I'm planning ahead of time. So that I won't forget the things to do for a certain day. I  store down important notes like web site referrals, things to do etc. Also I write new encounter terminologies especially that I already started describing my looks that includes inspirations. :)

0 comments to “Scheduler Dress”

Post a Comment