Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Simone's Closet X Me X Kiana (my sister)



I did a collaboration with a new friend fashion blogger Denise celebrating anniversary of her line. It was splendid to showcase my talent in photography thru her line. It was great that Denise agreed upon making my sister as her model. (I'm so proud of her lol). The location was in UST if you familiarized, and I needed to expand my creativity with the limited spots there. I relied it more on the focus and shots I did for my sister.

The first outfit was really overwhelming with all the accessories plus her wedge shoess making her the campus head turner. She actually did her make-up with that nude lips and Asian eyelids. It was not that difficult to work with her since she study poses and pretty much inspired by female bloggers. :)

I just felt short when she already tried out her second outfit. So elongated with that maxi dress. I looked like her alalay lol. I like it more though. It's a bit edgy.




MODEL: Kiana Santos
MAKE-UP: Kiana Santos
STYLING: Denise Lunod
CLOTHES & ACCESSORIES: Simone's  Closet
PHOTOGRAPHY: Zirjaye Santos
shot on location at UST 

Visit Simone's Closet here!

0 comments to “Simone's Closet X Me X Kiana (my sister)”

Post a Comment