Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, November 19, 2012

P▵r▵chĦuŦế ✈

I promised my friend to get her some photos so she can update her facebook and other social netsites. And since I also needed to post something for my Lookbook account I immediately texted her to come and join me. It was just an ordinary day of chillin' yet one to be remembered because of the funny scenarios that happened. Especially with the wifi thing. hehe 

And so we did my look photos first while there's still Mr Sun, then roamed around to check out new shops opened. My eyes were sparkled when I saw Cha time near the entrance. °゚°。。ヾ( ~▽~)ツ ワーイ♪

What I'm wearing: Polo shirt, ARTWORK | Pants, Paporma | Vintage Sneakers, Converse
Flat pack, F&H | Shades, FLY eyewear
Hype my look here
So I was pissed because attitude of always being late and yes I'm saying it on my blog for her to know how I hate waiting so much. lol
The night is young so we spent our time window shopping and took our time to chill around. 
She kept on saying how she loves me wearing pants because it makes me look so tall rather than wearing shorts.
I dont wear shorts often especially when going to malls and event but their house. She just got use to it. xD
Arvie and my sister Kiana

I'm so fond of my photo editing application in my phone and this is one of the things that keeps me busy nowadays. lol Though I know that I'm sacrificing photography 101 with this laziness. lol. It's just nice to have these things in hand. To snap prompted events in an instant. ;)  So for sure at least even if I upload low resolution photos still I'll share it with you, so just bare with it! haha! 

xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “P▵r▵chĦuŦế ✈”

Post a Comment