Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Sunday, November 4, 2012

。゜°。MINTY (─‿‿─)σ

No fuss, no stress, and certainly such a perfect time to relax and chill has gone by our week. The long weekend has been able to give me privilege to get my back log looks to be done and this is one of those to share! Since my previous blog post tackles about not attending Fashion Week, I chose to chill like a vilain with my sister and have my aged looks done in my nearest location. hihi (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 

So how was your weekend guys? I thought it'd be better to stay at home since weeks before was very stressful to me and I jsut took the chance to be literally like a Prince at home. ( ̄∀ ̄)/
Also, it has been so humid summerish that I experienced a lot of headaches during the mini vacay. X( Well anywhoo! For sure this look of mine is such a contrast to your soaring eyes because of the heat! And one of the coolest. Would you agree? 三( ゚∀゚)フ
What I'm wearing: Shirt, ARTWORK | Pants, Thrifted | Plimsolls, SM Dept | Cropped cap, Dsquared | Robot necklace, Saizen | 
Shirts that I already wore, so what? It's the perfect match for this pants! I love looking the over all look especially when my eyes dance all over the color combination that I created! 
Hype this look here!

And as mentioned I have loads to share with you guys after this blog! So you must tune in! Excited eh? I told you I'm getting back on track! haha! ︵ /( ‿⌓‿ )\

xoxo

TLP

0 comments to “。゜°。MINTY (─‿‿─)σ”

Post a Comment