Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Daylight

This is the first look from our Baguio trip. Although it was not the look that I wore coming off from Manila because we were so tired from the travel. I just love the entire look, especially having my new vintage James Dean hair style. Convinced by everyone with their compliments, I heartedly owning this look. 

I'd like to proclaim that my style has become more matured and getting more chic and preppy. The core is not entirely based on throwback but I should say its "reinvented" into my generation of men's style. The polished, slicked hairdo couldn't stop from sorting out runway and print high fashion male models. And it has come in mind for infinity of concepts. 
image
image
What I'm wearing: Chinese collared, shirt, Superstar | Moss green pants, Superstar | Aviator, Charlie Apparel @charlieapparel | Oxford, Rajo Laurel for Milanos | 
image
image
It's really a good investment having khaki oxford shoes! <3
image
Hype this look here

I just never thought that having my hair brushed up would make me more confident and work for people. I think my forehead is just too large. LOL. One thing that I'm afraid of though, is the hair loss. yikes! As of now I'm enjoying putting on wax to keep it up tight. Still dont know when will I have bangs again. Feels like Nate to Chuck of Gossip Girl. lol. Anywhooo~! 

Tell me what do you think of my new look especially my hair by leaving a comment. ;D

xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “Daylight”

Post a Comment