Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Panagbenga 2013

Late Upload: Sorry for the delay guys. This is the only time that I can cherish my time thats because this is the last day from my work. Yes I'm resigning and to begin the share I am just happy to finally grab an opportunity ahead of me. It's s till in line with advertising, though hopefully it wont be that much of a stress as what I gained here for 2 years of my stay. lol. 

So going thru these photos. These are raw shots I took from Panagbenga 2013 with my friends. I wanna share how beautiful they have done every details of their parade/float. I badly miss Baguio seeing these photos. So then we oath to come back every year! Enjoy the post. And will keep you guys posted! (I hope lol)

imageimage
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

image
image
image
image
image
imageimage
image
image
image


image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
BTW I already have an account on IG (instagram) follow me there too for more updates and what am I up to for a day. @zirjayesantos #wink 

xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “Panagbenga 2013”

Post a Comment