Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Sunday, December 11, 2011

GARAGE: MARIO MAURER

8:30 something in the evening on my way home I decided to drop by at National Book store to check the magazine stand and BWALA! Mario Maurer! Saying hello to my face lol. I was like so crazy and excited to grab my copy. Should I say it one of the best covers? And it made my sister's birthday so complete too! XD She was sick but when I handed her the new issue she went like: WAAAAAH!!! Pi Shawn! (As Mario's name in his movie Crazy Thing Called Love).. I was like "K... T.T~ I thought your sick!" lol
 

Isn't he so gorgeous guys? <3
 


The charming face = oh so blessed!
 

Smile = Just makes someone's day complete! ♥(*>ω<)

***Merry Mario Xmas!***

0 comments to “GARAGE: MARIO MAURER”

Post a Comment