Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I've sinned again!

K. After payday that is Friday.. Since I have no plans at all.. I decided to seek thru the fashion sections/spots in Galleria. I wasn't looking for anything! Just pure curiosity. And BANG! An accessory shop Rebel Gear (Rob Galleria). Went in with indulge and stars in my eyes. lol f*#$ XD

Blazed myself to fit on some necklaces and rings...

After about an hour..


I handed my card to pay 2 necklaces and a volt ring.. GUILTY PLEASURE OK!?


(Well I used it the next day after for a shoot with a client | ex officemate *wink)

2 comments to “I've sinned again!”

  • December 11, 2011 at 11:22 PM
    Denisa L says:

    no, not guilty pleasure, investment, ok?
    love what you got!

  • December 11, 2011 at 11:52 PM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    Thank you so much Nookie! I'll use this in my future looks for sure! ;D

Post a Comment