Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, December 12, 2011

I went out nude!

Not literally c'mon! Went out to buy a player as a reward to myself. I'm not a gadget freak that's why I don't a lot or spend too much for gadgets. Obviously I'm more of a clothes guy.
I wasn't able to relax the day before because I had a shoot with a friend (which I will post soon after editing those.)
It was really rainy outside though I still insisted to wear nude colors not forsaking the mud and all. (I dress depends on my mood.)
 

I love my new camel bag. It looks like a satchel!
I've been loving wearing nude colors like forever! It sets me apart from the sea of blacks and blues.. A standout that defines how style savvy I am.

 Yep my specs completed this look. Belt is from my sis! ^_^
High tops from Mogao

Black connector ring from Paporma | Right feather connector ring, 168
 *wink* >ω<
  I love the softness and the blending I made here. Well if there's one season I'd love to have here in our country I'd love Spring forever! <3

 Trying to be a geek = FAIL XD
 I'm basing it on images XD
 Ooh Twilight! ~
 SB #zip
<3
  **Posh**

Hype this look here

**************** That's it for now! ^ω^v ****************

5 comments to “I went out nude!”

  • December 12, 2011 at 9:57 AM
    styleblend says:

    hi nice blog by the way :)

    I'm new to blogging and would appreciate it if you took a look at mine

    let me know what you think :)

    styleblendblog

  • December 13, 2011 at 12:50 AM
    Anonymous says:

    arrw these photos give me a warm feelig *Q* i want to see your photoshoots :'3

    ShuShu ♥

  • December 13, 2011 at 1:05 AM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    @styleblend Thanks! been to yer blog alr ;D What can I help you with? ;3

    @Shushu thanks Shushu! I really love nude colors! khakis, brown, camel, beige and creams .. Yes I'll post the shoot here after some editing it all ;D I will also shoot a new look with another nude theme Hope ya'll like it. ;D

  • This comment has been removed by the author.
    December 20, 2011 at 5:13 AM
    Maggie says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • December 20, 2011 at 5:14 AM
    Maggie says:

    hey b. lol
    i miss b*tching out with you. haha

    xoxo XD

Post a Comment