Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bridal Shower

It was friday the 21st of December and I had to bring my stuffs for the Bridal Shower. Hoping that I could come even if I know that every friday is very critical for my work. So I just decided to bring my things even if I'd come very late. I was wearing my new fave semi formal look that I was supposed to wear last Fashion Week. 

I had an interview in the morning along Boni ave. Which was an on the spot because I wasn't able to ask permission that I'd have to go for a half day. It was a negative one because #1 Global Quest an agency which I thought was the exact company that I was applying for but its just a God damn 3rd party! #2 the lady "HR" or for who she effin is gave me a wrong address that instead of tower 2 it was tower 1. Lastly, they were looking for a 3D artist and not a print artist. I already knew what will it has to be so I didn't have any hopes for it.

I right away texted that stupid girl to make up her details and be more responsible with her instructions and what are needed. Anyways I just want to share w/ you a bad experience that everyone could experience.

So moving along, I arrived work by 11ish and I only saw few of us. Our head supervisor told me it was ok and if we don't have any deadlines we could go home early. My ears clapped thinking there was a chance of catching up w/ my friends. XD

We were all demanded by Magnolia to bring foods so I didn't know what to bring until my workmate told me she's gonna buy J.Co Donuts at Megamall. I was blown by how better the donuts than with Krispy Kreme and the likes. We  went there straight at exactly 4pm as allowed for an early out. I didn't know that people actually patronize J.Co having an exaggerated line. My feet were so damn aching while we were talking about issues in our company. It was a bit traumatic falling in line, being hungry and so on. 

We rode an fx ride going to Quiapo and so I arrived to the hotel with tons of knocks because they were so busy playing a God damn icon game. T.T

Disclaimer: Credits for Robel Llido for the pixelated photos (haha). #peace
image
image
We had to go to SM San Lazaro to buy our headdresses and extra food since we're gonna stay for an overnight in the hotel.
It was very fun to go for some errands before the event. I felt like my stress was already turning into dust. xD
image
I want you to meet the couple: Russ and Ariane :3
image
image
image
watta face! xD
image
yiiii! I just can remember how delightful it is!!! x3
image
I look like anorexic here! xD
image
I was everything here. A DJ, bartender, entertainer, etc! lol
image
image
image
image
The Bride! See how stressful she is? xD
image
And so the gift giving started with naughty stuffs. lol.
image
Messages to the bride wont be forgotten! 
image
image
image
image
image
Gave her a hand carry set of brushes as I always remember her with make-ups and beauty products. :'3
image
This was so fun! The night was also a Christmas celebration! And thats why we brought unisex gifts to exchange.
image
image
HAHA Maggie and I as usual we fight always and I fool around. xD
image
image
image
yay! thankee Russ!
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
Say hi to Rave! Our Harry of One Direction! xD
Not familiar with the band member though they kept on saying Harry so there! 
He's the editorial something in Playboy mag! Proud of him! ;D
image
image
image
image
image
Messages of the bride to us! x3
image
image
I was ranting about going for a swim first thing in the morning hihi! Everyone was so kill joy! So I dragged Maggie to come with me in the pool! xD
image
It was supposed to be just a Bridal Shower but then we were talking about checking in a hotel for pampering. And Maggie asked everyone if they want to celebrate all in one place and time. Which is the best thing to gather everyone. #thumbsup I took videos during the giving of message via Bel's phone. I told Sha to come to the Philippines once in a while every year. It will be just so sad for us especially me and Maggie who always go out every week. :( I'm thinking of coming with her and Maggie in Japan in the future. Work there altogether convinced me to work abroad. I'm very dependent to my parents but being with my friends is like being with family. I treat them like my sisters.  And losing them is quite hard for me. They're one of the people who tolerates my mood swings. lol. And I love them for that! 

So enough for the drama. And I'll share soon photos from the wedding! :3

xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “Bridal Shower”

Post a Comment