Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First and Foremost

A random stroll with them before the wedding. I know that the bride needs some pampering and I was erratically needing some things for the wedding like a new polo and my gift for them. It was summerish again as per Sha she needs to go to the hotel early because of her stuffs to prepare. HAHA. So "K" was God damn hot in the afternoon. Hating going to Mall Of Asia by LRT. I was stunned and threw a casual hi when I saw Genki, Sha and Maggie at McDo in Buendia. Of course I havent spoken yet and they were laughing already! T.T Damn haggard that moment. lol. 

Enough of the rants and headed right away for a ride in one of the orange jeepnies going there. Genki wanted to experience every ride in every country he's going. Including jeepnies here and LRT rides. 

I forgot to mention that my hairline was a bit painful and looked so awful because I had my roots done again in the salon just for the wedding. I promised that it'll be my last blonde for like I dont know. xD I will just probably go for a light brown shade after this. 
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
I refused to have a foot spa because I was wearing pointed shoes and thought it would just be a waste to get a massage. Although I bought a hand bag which I'm so excited to wear for a Lookbook post. hihi. I was on leave a day before the wedding and so I told Maggie to find something to give on the wedding day for them. Aaahh so nice to enjoy leaves. HAHA!

Genki gave me these pasalubong! Arigato Genki! ^_^
Ayt! Just preparing the Wedding photos for you guys! xD

xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “First and Foremost”

Post a Comment