Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Sunday, July 10, 2011

B from the block: Bea Villanueva


 I’m already an official Freelance photographer because of her. Bea Villanueva a friend of mine who believes in my power lol. The one who triggered making my habit as a business. She made me do it as per my dream. Had fun shooting with her. It’s a great experience being the photographer again and screening down all of my inspirations and learnings to make it so special for her. Likewise, I always wanted every works of mine to be big like a bomb. hehe.

Behind the curves is a very cowgirl. Totally ready with everything from clothes to shoes. Though I had a quite hard time shooting with her because it was her first time. Sure she already have an idea how is it behind evry glamour photo. lol. Sweat is your investment. My sister insisted for her poses. (Love ya sis! Always the best.) Make-up by my sis and styling. Accessories from yours truly.






Make-up inspiration: Guess ads

Photo inspired by the song “She will be loved” by Maroon 5
country style photos inspired me with this one, including sepia photo effects and photos taken as stolen. Sexy models and their appeal. Also thanks to my references!: Preview mags and Garage. Of course my inspirations: BJ Pascual, Mark Nicdao.. Hands raise to you guys!
til next time Bea! xoxo
~The Little Prince

0 comments to “B from the block: Bea Villanueva”

Post a Comment