Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Spring-Summer 2011

Ok so it’s Easter Sunday when me an my sister shoot this one. It was so damn hot outside but still for Lookbook sake I carried it away wearing tank top and enough confidence. lol Ok so I needed to forced my sister just to have a shoot around for my next post. (See how I love LB?) lol We were supposed to have a pictorial with my friend at the same location yet she went to Puerto Galera. So in order to be productive that day I just decided to force my sister the day before to have it done with us two. I usually bring 2 clothes during shoots for Lookbook but then since I just forced my sister haha and I just recently posted my “Stripe Patrol” look I just wore 1.



The palettes are neutral and earth shades that I love and what I’m really into now. Spring Summer 2011 is full of nude and earthly palettes, luckily I bought pieces that were cheap even before the trend. You can hype this look.


Inspiration: D&G SS 2011. Though it was not really the complete original inspiration, I just then realized it eventually with accessorizing the outfit. It piled up of pieces I already wore with my previous looks. I just proved that whenever I wear random clothes every morning I discover new looks that I immediately draw in my Scheduler dress.






The palettes are neutral and earth shades that I love and what I’m really into now. Spring Summer 2011 is full of nude and earthly palettes, luckily I bought pieces that were cheap even before the trend. You can hype this look.




Concept: New Plains&Prints ad done by my idol photographer BJ Pascual. And some photo concepts from my collection of korean pics. I just combined both and ended up creating a Ralph Lauren slash Lacoste ad. Using grass, wood, and rock elements neutralized the summer heat making it nude ad more fashio-related.

*(Top and bottom tank top, thrifted cargo jacket, top and bottom acid washed jeans, Mogao khaki high tops, Wade brown leather belt, Wade chain necklace, chains and suede necklace worn as bracelet by Folded & Hung, brown suede from Wade, FLY 70’s shades) *TO HYPE THIS LOOK JUST FOLLOW THE URL BELOW*

0 comments to “Spring-Summer 2011”

Post a Comment