Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sugar We’re Going Down

Finally! I already posted a look for this black skull vest that I already have ever since college! lol Well I just thought that it could be wore in the club or in an event. But it’s already been so long since my feet stepped on the club. lol Since I’m soooo busy now.

 Ok what could be flattering pairing with vest like this? Of course not with polos! Some wears it with v-neck. Well yeah could be. But It suits better with buffy guys in my opinion. But one thing is sure. To make it stand-out, wear it off sleeves or don’t wear it at all! lol

 

I’m sparing vest that goes formal. Style rule for this is also applicable to denim vest, because both can stand alone without looking tacky.

 Black Parade Vest, thrifted Zara | Studded belt thrifted

Left hand: Chain with black suade, Folded and Hung | meteor ring, thrifted | stud ring, Human
Right hand: gloves, D.I.Y. | Studded suades, thrifted @168
Gold skull mirror thrifted @168

Hype this look here

1 comments:

  • February 1, 2012 at 5:40 AM
    Unknown says:

    i like this look on you. this has to be one of my faves! : D

Post a Comment