Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, June 4, 2012

Autumn In My Heart

Summer is over and this look is my shift to more breezy weather. I wish there is Four Seasons in the Philippines. But now what I'm enjoying is the intense wind blowing across my skin. And the fact that my hair doesn't get ruined bec of sweat but the cool.

Events had me busy but then I pushed a day for a look photo before the grass gets wet. I admit that I'm enjoying the green space and how it looks after post processing. It inspire me to post more like a "mori boy" (forest boy). It's rare upon googling it. (you could try) My collective inspirations from Kpop style, Mori boy, pastels, powder, soft and gentle reflects more delicate side of me. Yet I''' still remain unpredictable with my style. For now I'm maximizing the grass, trees, woods before I get bored and the rain drops fall. 

What I'm wearing: Sheer tank, Fizij, Superstar | Brown shorts, Fashion House | Topsiders, Sebago (my dad's) | Necklace, F&H | 

Left hand: SM Accessories. Right hand: Thrifted @168

Hype this look here

Speaking of rainfall. My birthday is coming. OMG. Another year to add my age, eew. LOL. I hope to some who personally knows me well and my age that I look opposite to those digits. LOL. Anyway I'm keeping myself look better and the best of what I can do to fight aging. hihi. What a fast life it is. 

P.S.: I've been a really nice brother to shop my sister from time to time.
Can't wait to shoot her girly looks <3
Fan her on LB here


til next look guys...

<3
xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “Autumn In My Heart”

Post a Comment