Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Play ROUGH

Last Tuesday I took the opportunity to spent the whole day with my bff and my sister for some Lookbook session. Since my sister told me that she already have classes including her weekends. So that's bad news for me I supposed. It was Independence day and everyone are not expected to be at work. Gladly the weather was breezy but just right to compliment the day of errands. I brought two outfits while Aries brought tons of tanks. LOL. And due to my work and whole lot of pisses here and there that includes my desktop at home which deprives me from editing my photos consistently. So after this weekend I'm almost done editing most of it. *Insert applause. 
What I'm wearing: Leopard Tank, FIZIJ, Superstar | Brown carrot pants, Paporma @ Muradito | Cargo Jacket, Japan |
Black belt, Thrifted | Shoes, MOGAO | Choker, Oxygen | Bracelets & rings, Thrifted @ 168 |
Hype this look here

Thanks to my sister for these lovely shots. She knows what are the good ones! ;)
<3
I love the architectural structure of this site. Artistic!
We were chasing the sunlight and it's really hard to adjust. hihi. Still I prefer taking look photos in the late afternoon because I sweat like a pig! XD I still have one look to share after this blog guys! Stay tune!

<333
xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “I Play ROUGH”

Post a Comment