Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, June 25, 2012

Forever Young

Forever Young. I wanna be forever young. That's what my style reflects. I love looking cute and wearing cute stuffs. I maximize my capability of being cute. hihi. As one of my favorite pants because it stands out from the sea of jeans. 

I have this plaid like for a long time but still wasn't able to find a look to pair with it until now. It used to have sleeves but I cut it off because it looked short on my arms. I thought I could only wear it during summer but thank God it still looks nice as a layer vest. 

What I'm wearing: Plain white V-neck, Market Market | Hooded plaids, D.I.Y., Japan |
Pants, Jewel | Belt, thrifted, 168 | Necklace, Bazaar | Aztec socks, Baguio | Flats, SM Dept |
Watch, Saizen | Beads, thrifted | White suede, 168 | Cat ring, Bazaar | Rucksack, Thrifted
Hype this look here

This rucksack is my sister's actually hihi We switched bags. Mine is pale pink. Weird huh? LOL. Luckily we bought the two for only Php200.00! hoho. I'm not a backpack guy though I think it looks too cute to use. hihi. While the other one, hhmm I still don't know what look to air with it. LOL. I hope it rains already because I'm having a hard time with shooting my looks. ;( Sorry guys but I really like rain, water etc because it relaxes me from stress and headache. I just don't know if it has something to do with me being a Cancerian or with my mood swings. XDDD

<3
xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “Forever Young”

Post a Comment