Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Boracay 2012 (Day 3)

Time to say goodbye to the island that I've left my stress. The island that I fell inlove with. Those hot short days I will never forget, as through the years of our company's existence I was one of the lucky people who got a chance to be sent on this heaven. After everything went back in proper in our room. We were gathered at the lobby and took the chance to get my last look for my last day: here It was all rushed and a quick one to ended up with a look to share with my followers. Thank God the weather cooperated with it's cloudy form and mid heat, just enough to have a safe flight.  
this is the alternative shore when the other one is in high tide.. 
The gang
I wasn't able to help my crave from some frappe while waiting for our flight.. hihi
yum! cheap and sweet!
I finally got a photo with the airplane lol Thanks to my co-artist!
hihi <3 It's like me with a lot of great pictures in my SD card <3
Landing on back to Manila had been thrilling like the first. Back to reality. Back to our world. But I felt new though. Seeing other airplanes made me decide to add up on my list of dreams: Travel the world. I'll surely miss Boracay! And truly there's a lot of reason to discover places in our country. Looking forward on more adventures! ;)
xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “Boracay 2012 (Day 3)”

Post a Comment