Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Friday, January 6, 2012

5 Ways of Wearing Striped Sweaters

After net surfing I bumped into this blog photos about 5 ways of wearing striped sweaters. I found that it's very classy that's why I decided to reblog it. Since the we have a hot weather here in the Philippines it's really unpredictable when could I wear some of my sweaters, even my jackets! It really brings such elegant to a man's look. And quite tricky to choose a good sweater that would look flattering on you. Considering the nice textures of fabric perhaps that is used. But mostly sweaters come in stripes and appears to be very easy as basic. Anyways here are the five ways to wear Striped Sweaters.
[Photos from: http://zabigfatblog.blogspot.com]

0 comments to “5 Ways of Wearing Striped Sweaters”

Post a Comment