Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, January 2, 2012

Lemonade

This year had been so blessed for me. I bought a new lens which I will definitely use for my future shoots! And my client Kaye will make me as her official photographer after the shoot I did for her! Yey! Of course I was so excited to use my 50mm Prime lens during this shoot. I know that there'll be minimal editing with it's non grainy results and more focused shots. Though it doesn't have zoom in and zoom out, it's considerably the cheapest among the lens!


Left: white suede, WADE | Blue band, thrifted | belt bracelet with my name, Quiapo | Jade and white beaded bracelets, Quiapo. Stoned ing, Folded and Hung.
Right: Yellow watch, 168 | Mustache connector ring, Wellmanson in Quiapo.
Also, had to dropped by in where Kaye's suggested accessories store in Quiapo. I really freaked out there! I bought some rings like the mustache connector ring for only Php 24.00! And while my friend bought gifts for her College friends. It was majority for girls but I got few stuffs that I'm currently fond of wearing, like my beaded bracelets. (I'm so into Chinese accessories right now! lol)

And so I'm really really happy that I got this pants really cheap in a store in Tutuban Mall as me and a friend were shopping for some Christmas goodies before the 25th of Dec. I was just lucky to tried it on and got it skint fit. Thumbs up to that! And I was wearing the Artwork shirt I wore when I bought the pants. I think it looks great with the two! Are you buying it? ;D After which was a turbulent about my shoes for this. I ain't got any green shoes. How redundant right? Yeah in an instant I decided to buy a green lace and tied down my white plimsoll! I saved a lot! Plus me and my sister surly had a lacing contest. lol. We ended up in the simplest tie. lol
 











Going back! I believe I look so fresh with the colors I made up in here. Kpop again don't you think? Actually I feel really positive about this outfit. It brings such good energy in me. Just bright, fresh, and very hippie. <3

And then it made me realized. I've got different color of pants but never have black! lol Ok I must seek for some cheap ones now. lol. 

What I'm wearing: 70's shades, WADE | White printed tee, ARTWORK |Khaki Sling bag, Salvatorre Mann | Khaki weaved belt, Unknown brand, 168 |  Cream pants, Thrifted, Tutuban |White plimsolls, D.I.Y., SM Dept.
Hype this look here

2 comments to “Lemonade”

  • January 4, 2012 at 1:04 AM
    Anonymous says:

    very nice outfit, it looks so fresh and easy :'3 i especially like the mustachio ring *-*

    ShuShu ♥

  • January 4, 2012 at 1:20 AM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    thank u so much Shushu! ^_^

Post a Comment