Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sweet Surprise

Weeks went thru and I reached out weekend without any plan was such a huge surprise for me. L It was really sad that Friday night. I went home straight after work then came Saturday boring. Double sad indeed. L The weather is part cloudy that morning after I did morning stuffs. I thought of going to buy some materials and just do some D.I.Y.s to fill up my day. But then I got lazy again haha so I rested after lunch as my last option for that moment. I woke up without any text message in my phone and at second glance Maggie texted me that she’ll be dropping by TriNoma to kill time. Oh good heavens! Straight ahead and took a bath. 

I laid down my tank, grey pants and a blazer to keep me accompanied in that day’s cold weather. (I already plan to wear that look in some time like it. Hehehe!) I felt looking some British prep. Oh it’s nice to dress up during those days!
We’ve been patronizing Starbucks like forever! So we both continued our chitchats at Red Mango splurging some yoghurt and waffle for a change.

 










 






I’ve been maxing out my money over the weekends these past weeks so it’s time to tighten up the belt after a fulfilling Saturday. *wink

6 comments to “Sweet Surprise”

  • January 8, 2012 at 12:01 PM

    your blazer looks nice! where do you get your clothes? any shops/stores that you can recommend?

  • January 10, 2012 at 1:22 AM
    Anonymous says:

    arrrrw such a cute panda-bear plushie =*-*=

    ShuShu ♥

  • January 10, 2012 at 4:47 AM

    Cool blog! The photos are brilliant and the food looks amazing! Nice rings too!


    the-white-list.blogspot.com

  • January 15, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    hehe you know I don't buy expensive and branded clothes. Try goign to Tutuban mall and 168! There's a lot ;D

  • January 15, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    aww.. yeah sooooo cute!!! love it! ggrr haha XD

  • January 15, 2012 at 11:58 PM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    @White List thanks ! here's my inspiration for the photos http://blog.triciagosingtian.com She's fantastic! And I love rings yeah! lol

Post a Comment