Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Thursday, January 19, 2012

LB Inspiration: Friederich Herman a.k.a. "Freddie Yong"

I cant help but to blog this guy from Indonesian. He's extremely awesome in his own style. Friederich Herman a.k.a. "Freddie Yong" in Lookbook.nu as his name is a fashion student in Singapore. He has his clothing line and site called Rockouture. The first time I crossed this guy I totally hit the FAN button! After some time he stopped from uploading looks and I had a hard time finding him in Lookbook because it was "Iceberg" was his first name. 

I love his nice pieces of clothes coming in vibrant and  very well put together. He's unpredictable. He's extremely cute and skinny as I do. LOL. I love his complexion and his legs are doll-like perfect! He's not your ordinary Lookbooker who uploads looks in order to have a post for a certain week. Probably that's the reason why he paused from posting looks. If you are reading this Freddie post looks now! LOL.

 I have a look inspired by this outfit of him! I'll soon upload it. ;D





photo credit from Freddie's Lookbook.nu

I must say he's one of the guys I refer to in Lookbook. I think we have the same course of style. Must love this guy! You can visit his site here

xoxo
Jaye

2 comments to “LB Inspiration: Friederich Herman a.k.a. "Freddie Yong"”

  • January 19, 2012 at 8:21 PM
    Czar Ian says:

    He looks like a girl in some of his photos. Your style is similar with his. :D Very Cute. I love the color choices and how the look is mixed and matched. I love the cape vest and the cardigans :D

  • January 19, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    "He looks like a girl in some of his photos." - hehe yeah! bi shounen? hehe cute! because he's flawless! ENVY!

    "our style is similar with his. :D Very Cute. " - hehe thanks! I believe I am! ;p

    I hope this guy uploads real soon! miss him! ;D

Post a Comment