Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mini me! KAWAII!!!!

 Batteries sold separately! LOL
DP version! CUTEEE!!!

Waaahh!! 'm finally done with my chibi slash mini me! lol. Soooooo CUTEEEE!!!! I've started this Vector (Adobe Illustrator based) when I started as a Graphic Artist. Thru time I wasn't able to continue and finish it until now that I got free time. hihi. The look I used for this is my look entitled "Lemonade". I really love it for real! I'll try to create more of it with my future looks. Fingers Cross! (>ω<*)

4 comments to “Mini me! KAWAII!!!!”

  • January 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM
    Anonymous says:

    arrrrrwww that's too cute! *-* i love it ~~~~

    ShuShu ♥

  • January 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    @ShuShu hihi Thanks! w8 for my other one with my next look ;3

  • January 7, 2012 at 5:40 AM
    Maggie says:

    yeah sooo cute!

  • January 16, 2012 at 12:05 AM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    HEHE Thanks! I'll post the other one soon! :3

Post a Comment