Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Romantique Doll



I created my 2nd chibi illustration for my look Romantique
It made me realize that Valentines is almost near to come. And it's still me and my lovely Brent (my cam). Oh well, if I have no plans on that day maybe I could squeeze in a shoot for another post. Now I understand why most style savvies are single. Probably it's because most of us focus more on how we look at the same time we divert our attention and just realize on the lather part that wow I guess I'm still single. LOL. Peace guys!

Oh well just tell me watcha think about my mini me :D

xoxo 

2 comments to “Romantique Doll”

  • January 17, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    Czar Ian says:

    hahaha. love the illustration. funny how you rationalize why most stylish people are single. lol

  • January 17, 2012 at 9:43 PM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    haha yes! that's one observation! ;D Thanks for dropping by btw!

Post a Comment