Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Depressed = Krispy Kreme



I was so depressed last night. I felt so lame and bored. :( My first day of the year at my current work didn't surprise me (in a good way of course). Well thanks to my gift USB from the one who picked my name during the Xmas party. I only got it that day. Other than that, dressing up didn't make a point. hay.. So after my work I was thinking of my guilty pleasures. Either Starbucks or Krispy Kreme. Just to pamper myself, you know. I wanted to uplift myself because I can afford that day to go out and mingle around. I was not really a constant fan of Krispy Kreme unlike all time favorite Starbucks. So why not try and share it with my family. Besides I didn't take dinner before going to the mall. It was my dessert. Yes donut! Why not! lol

4 comments to “Depressed = Krispy Kreme”

  • January 7, 2012 at 5:40 AM
    Maggie says:

    this was what you talking about. haha XD

  • January 10, 2012 at 4:49 AM

    Love Krispy Kreme!!! They're amazing! I know too many doughnuts aren't good for you but I love them all the same. -

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

  • January 16, 2012 at 12:02 AM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    really? I still haven't yet tried other flavors though. Because I'm afraid it's sweeter than this. :|

  • January 16, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    Zirjaye S. says:

    Yes this one! haha! XD

Post a Comment