Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Make Me or Break Me

    Part of being a blogger is to be able to be known with what you do in the social media. It is so powerful and very effective to express who you are and what you do. It could "make you or break you" as it is indeed viral. As one who inhales fashion and exhale style, I'm very grateful to know people and actually become somehow recognized with what I do. It's like a tap on the back whenever it happens. Soon I've related this to becoming more consistent and be more true to myself as an Artist.

This is definitely one of my favorite features!

No hindrances.
No limits.
No pretensions.
Pure me.


Click here to see my full feature.

xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “Make Me or Break Me”

Post a Comment