Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BTS: Model in the making 101

For the BTS of what me and my team have been working on for our friend here are some clips that I gladly captured despite the harassment on the shoot. LOL. Since we are not allowed to disclose any information regarding this, at least I can share some photos with you guys but without any further infos (I guess LOL).
current fave shades & ring. rawr!
my tons of accessories...
photographer x model
love it! <3
Style Assistant: Sharmaine x MUA: Maggie

Every single second had been so ecstatic in my nerves right before the day of the shoot. I was so overwhelmed to handle this to a friend. Who I'm praying for and been so proud ever since the start. I hope everything won't put into waste and I hope you will somehow like what I did. :)

Photos from the shoot are ready to published on my next post (I hope)!

<3
xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “BTS: Model in the making 101”

Post a Comment