Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, May 21, 2012

✇MISSION:MILITIA✇

    I bought this camou after we passed by at Landmark during my shoot with Angela. I thought I needed 2 of these since I need something to wear for an outing and at home as well. I'm really glad that I found a camouflage shorties that fits me well in a very cheap price! I thought that it's been a week since I last posted a look so I did some pairing with this shorties and I actually remembered my camou cap that I bought 6 years from now. I never thought I could still use it for my LB post.

Pls spare my shoes because I was supposed to bring my boots but then my huge bag didn't allow me too.

What I'm wearing:
Tank, Fizij at Superstar | Camouflage shorties, Landmark | Dogtags, F&H | Clubmaster, SM Accessories | Camou cap, RRJ
I thought of tucking the tank to cut off the flow of prints
Brown suede, SM Accessories | Gold platted, Thrifted at 168 | Beads, thrifted | White suede, SM Accessories |
Hype this look here

F.Y.I: I will be attending Kermit Teroso, Dax Bayani, Veejay Floresca and Happy Andrada's show for PFW and I'm just so excited! I'm thinking of wearing one of my tanks as for my look options. Hhmmm.. I really need to think of what to wear really soon! X)

photo credit: Belle Llido

See ya there!
xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “✇MISSION:MILITIA✇”

Post a Comment