Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, May 7, 2012

One Day I'm Gonna Live HIGH

This set was the last one of the bunch, but I decided to upload this first because it's really edgy. Plus I'm loving her background here! Stairs are one of the most artistic tools you can use in photography, because it shows edges, rounds, hardness, and angles that adds up interest to the whole photo. I wanted her to maximize the stairs and edges and be more tough than ever. The calmness of the weather as it rained created a hype feeling of very "catwoman" entity. While her dark simplicity in a sleek outfit justified a smooth tough girl.
I want to take her to the edge of glory and starting with this supportive shoot was a proof. As with my skills in photography, I'm stroking it to another level in a competing world of fashion.

One Day I'm Gonna Live HIGH

xoxo
TLP

0 comments to “One Day I'm Gonna Live HIGH”

Post a Comment