Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Friday, February 3, 2012

11 Facts, 11 Questions, 11 Stylish Answers

1. I'm known to be as Mr. Fashionista eversince high school
2. I was once called as The Little Prince during my call center days because of my features resembling the story of The Little Prince
3. My real nickname is Kim. At home my family calls me Kim from the name Kimpoy. I just don't know where the heck it came from. Just too far from my Full name Zirjaye
4. I'm skinny and bony and person but I stand 5'8 probably that makes me become skinny.
5. I've been dying my hair brown ever since high school but my first dye was during my 6th grade where I had high lights. Then along my College years it got brighter til now it's Light Brown.
6. I have a very poor vision, that's why I wear clear contacts. It's hereditary.
7. I was diagnosed to have vertigo and it's not curable.
8. I'm the bread winner in the family. I send my sister to College.
9. My Canon Kiss X2's name is Brent
10. I'm afraid of pointed things. blood, sharp objects, and any related morbid stuffs.
11. I have a bad home wears clothes. lol

Questions given by: http://www.jaroventures.com/

1. What are your beauty regime?

- I visit my dermatologist once in a while, because I'm an acne prone type. I use what she recommends. Before I used to apply a lot of creams every morning and evening. I even drink capsules anti acne (sort of like glutha bec it makes skin glow). Now I still use 3 important products to keep me from having pimples. # Clindamycyn a.k.a. anti biotic #2 Rhetenoic acid a.k.a. anti acne marks #3 Salicylic Cream (SA) a.k.a. forever young and youthful skin plus anti acne haha! To know further about these click it here as I blogged this before.

2. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life? Why?

-Aside from considering a 4 year course in Advertising (w/out any repeated subjects), I believe everything is in constant process of success. Like this job as a Graphic Artist. I am collecting my works with our big time clients: Jollibee, Greenwch, Chowking, Sta Lucia Mall. And I'm proud that I still practice being a photographer and a stylist during my shoots. Which I'm surprised that somehow I'm being noticed by those works I did.

3. At what point does a girl become a woman?

- As much as I want to answer this stupid question, (I dont even know why I have to answer this because I don't have a ... forget it. LOL.). Any-who, probably it is when girls make right decision that gives a justice of being a mature lady.

4. Do you consider yourself to be a giver or a taker?

- It depends. If we're talking about gifts, I must say I'm the taker. LOL XD

5. How many island there is in the Philippines?

-It's ashame that I honestly don't know :|

6. Why is the gold fish?

- SAY WHUTT?!?!!

7. How can we better promote volunteerism in the Philippines?

-There's a lot of easy way to promote volunteerism. Since we live in a cyber world already, we can do ads or blog about it. That's the easiest way I guess.:|

8. What would you say is the biggest problem facing our educational system today? Why?

-Money and corruption :| I'm sorry to be cliche but I can see that's we are slow in progress :|

9. How do you picture your life in 45 years?

- I actually can't picture myself because I don't want to stress myself. LOL. Now I could say in an instant thinking I think there would be some changes with how I dress. I think I'd become more simple than I am now.

10. If you had a choice, would you create world peace or end world-hunger?

- I'd choose ending up world hunger. I think it's more important.

11. If you win this pageant, what message will you send out to the young girls of today?

- I'd say that being young at age isn't forever, but young in mind and heart is infinite so live a good life and continue to inspire others. Thank you! LOL.


My 11 new questions (for those whom I tagged)
1. If there'd be fire in your house what will be the first thing you will save?
2. What are the important things that can be seen in your bag?
3. If you could define your style in one word what word is it?
4. If you'll get stuck in an island for Survivor what outfit will you be wearing the whole time around?
5. If you'll win the lottery what's the first thing you will buy and why?
6. If you're not what and where you are today then what will you be and why?
7. What are your frustrations? You think you'll achieve those?
8. What's you word of mouth?
9. Complete the sentence: I love  _______'s style because_________
10. Complete the sentence: My fetish is/are __________ because__________.
11. Complete the sentence: My friends/people didn't know that I wear ________ during _________.


Rules
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you tag them
6. Tag 11 people Since the one who sent this tagged only 5 people, I'd only tag 5 as well.. XD

Here are thebloggers I tagged to answer my questions! XD
Camille Sioco: http://frillyskirts.net/
Denise: http://simonesfashioncloset.blogspot.com/
Czar: http://xake11.blogspot.com/
Jeroy: http://houseofjeroy.blogspot.com/
Arnie: http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com/

2 comments to “11 Facts, 11 Questions, 11 Stylish Answers”

  • February 3, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    Unknown says:

    I was really expecting a "Thank you!" from Q#11. HAHA! EPIC.

    Been using salicylic acid too, so effective riiiiight.

    I'm more of a giver when it comes to gifts. XDDDD

    Thank you for taking your time! LOL not bad for my first time in tagging XD

  • February 4, 2012 at 7:47 AM
    Czar Ian says:

    :) Zirjaye. wala lang. anyway, I just noticed that even how you answer the question, you're still sarcastic, mean and straight-forward. hahaha. I like. It truly shows how true you are. :) Anyway, thanks for tagging me. I'll be answering them tomorrow. :) Good night

Post a Comment