Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Friday, February 3, 2012

Style Inspiration: Not Asian this time!

I feel like my blogging life is quite boring focusing more on me me me! LOL. XD That's why I give it a shot of sharing some cool styles I've gathered along my busy life as an Artist. They somewhat resemble my kind of style, really inspiring! And yes they're not Asians. lol  



 <3
 And that's off the runway! O_O
 I feel like I'm sooo into pastel now .. ggrrr .. especially pink XD I think it looks hot .. XD
 Just so relaxed whew!


Boots, bag, pants~everything!
 tTheprint remindsme of my shirt here
 Yes the belt is sooo me! :3
 Cardigan <3
I need a pants like this!!!
 Pastel Craze<3
Now thisreally looks like my Romantique look

Cute!!! ^_^

 I have a denim buttoneddown like this! Maybe I need to shoot that look for yaguys XP
Peg # 1 Plaid <3

Pleg #2 <3<3

 Hhmmm...!

 Must buy florals!
Lovely pants!

Summer is coming now. And you'll be expecting these pegs coming off my LB XD
Love love love Light weight materials, Pastel shades, Bright, Plaids...~

xoxo

Photo source: http:adered.tumblr.com

1 comments:

  • February 5, 2012 at 12:32 PM
    Charleston says:

    wish my wage could allow me to buy allll of the outfits here

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Post a Comment