Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Saturday, February 25, 2012

When We were Young...

This what Jaro made for my pre-summer shoot with him a couple of weeks ago. Kinda delayed to share it with you guys, especially for those who still haven’t yet seen this. XD Just been overlyyy soooo busy with my work. But as much as I can, I update my blog from time to time. Anywhoooo! Enough of work! I really like what Bunny (as what I call him X3) did here with my photos. It’s like a coffee book and comes with a story. Oh he also did a BTS vid that I was sooooo crazy about because #1 it was my 1st time to share myself moving thru videos. XD Never uploaded a video of mine. I feel ugly + froggy voice with my vids. XD But it looks fine with Jaro’s work. Woot! Kudos to him! He’s making more vids nowadays so you guys better check his blog as well and get to know more bloggers like me!


The location is more of the prairie type that’s why I brought one of my summer outfits that best suited the place. Though my accessories weren’t complete without the straw hat, brown bag and fox tail, Real thanks to Jaro for letting me borrow his. :3 <3 I’m really excited to get my own fox tail when we get to Baguio!  









Reviewing the editing Jaro did here: This is a fresh set for me because I’m fond of non-filtered photos to show better the details of my outfits. Plus I’ve never realized that a tall “me” can really look like a boy with some outfits. This is a good example I guess. XD I was kinda weary when Jaro told me I look like a boy. XD howgahd I stand 5’8 and seem to look sooo petite. XD
I really felt like we were just little kids playing dress-up in his place and then shoot. Oooh just to reminisce When We were Youngeverything is not so serious. >ω<” No pressure, no fuss, it’s all about fun fun fun! Now we do this because it’s one way to relieved from stress out of all the tasks we do and responsibilities we face each day. Oh well we’re all still kids at heart. <3
What I'm wearing: Denim polo, MOGAO | Neon V-neck, Top and Bottom | White Shorts, thrifted | Straw Hat, fox tail & brown bag, Jaro's | Blue flats, SM Dept. | Necklace, Oxygen | Belt, WADE | Neon watch, Saizen





Photo credit: Jaro Furosaki

4 comments to “When We were Young...”

  • February 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM
    Czar Ian says:

    I love the photos Jaro took! :D Very editorial. I'm looking forward for more of those collaborations and for lots of photos soon.

  • February 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM
    thesuperryan says:

    Hello, i just use your looks in my blog, but dont worry, i put a link to them directly to your lookbook account. Nice looks :))

  • February 27, 2012 at 6:55 AM
    Unknown says:

    thank you~ -bunny

  • February 28, 2012 at 10:41 PM
    love yap says:

    i so love this set!!! :)
    so fresh lang. :)

    http://heavensentdreamer.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment