Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Monday, February 20, 2012

Where it all began...


After all the load works I've been doing these days I finally sighed for relief. And what else to do, but to blog, blog, blog. I'm crazy thinking of what else to share with you guys. Well browsing photos in my phone had been an option to that moment of oddity. And I found this screen snap I took last Nov 2010 at my Lookbook site. I realized that I was then so child like oozing with excitement as I watch people hype my looks and appreciate how I dress. That was kinda shallow of me I know. LOL. But not saying now I'm still active with the site, I better known that all of it is not so important. But the thing to realized is how you interact and be yourself among others. Rising yourself from above the rest in your own way. I should say that I was once in the bottom before and an all time average not so so guy. But hey, I keep it going, and just do my thing. Not to say that I'm one of those top bloggers nowadays but I just wanna share my thoughts with how I got started til I got some progress and how I somehow inspired others too and at the same time I love what I'm doing now.

much love,
TLP

1 comments:

  • February 23, 2012 at 10:18 PM

    Have a SUPER weekend!

Post a Comment