Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

森 ボーイ (Mori Boy)


mori-boy_final_lq-1
I was not really familiar with the meaning of Mori-boy until my friend Jaro explained it further what it means. I got so interested to reblog this, because #1 it reminds me of my icon photographer BJ PASCUAL. #2 I think Maverick Lacson is getting hotter with his modelesque features. XD Designers should scout more skinny models to make the men's fashion scene here in Manila more like European edge. I'm just kinda sick with buff models in the magazines. XD

mori-boy_final_jpegs2


mori-boy_final_jpegs3


mori-boy_final_jpegs4


mori-boy_final_jpegs5


mori-boy_final_jpegs6


mori-boy_final_jpegs7


mori-boy_final_jpegs8




mori-boy_final_jpegs9


mori-boy_final_jpegs10


mori-boy_final_jpegs11


mori-boy_final_jpegs12


mori-boy_final_jpegs13


mori-boy_final_jpegs14


mori-boy_final_jpegs15


mori-boy_final_jpegs16

Now I wanna have my own shots of Mori-boy with these pegs! Ggrr... XD Very inspirational and artistic!


MORI BOY (Forest Boy)
Edrick Bruel / photography + art direction
Mike Magallanes / styling
Eugene sugian / stylist's assistant
Maverick lacson / model
Thysz estrada / set director
Special Thanks / Don Protasio, Paradigm Shift

1 comments:

  • February 14, 2012 at 7:39 PM
    Czar Ian says:

    Waaaaah. From the very start, I really thought that this guy was from another asian country. The location of the shoot was breath-taking, more like Japan or China. I love the concept and styling. Lastly, I love the features of the model, he's not that buff, not that skinny either, the eyes, nose, jaw line and hair are gorgeous. @_@

Post a Comment