Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Summer 2012 Pegs

    It's scorching hot now that it is sooo summer! Tank tops? Board shorts? Sunnies? Step in the water with style. And that I wish I could come to work in my tanks. LOL XD Here are some of my summer pegs slash style guide I got from http://yesstyle.com which I really fancy! 

I love that bag!
long sleeves looks so light weight
Black + pink = hot combo!

Mesh<3
Hot cowboy hat <3 I just can play cowboy with it!
Insert NEON!
Perfect fit tanks *u*
This one is my fave! MESH! *u*
Leopard - all time fave print!
Bright enough for summer. Yes for the board shorts!
Another cool neon mesh top! <333

Let's all enjoy summer in style guys! More love! ;D

xoxo

TLP

0 comments to “Summer 2012 Pegs”

Post a Comment