Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Apology to whom it may concern,

As I got back from the my real life here in Manila, I never knew that I've provoke to create an issue between me and my 2 buddies in Baguio. I'm an open minded person and I admit that I've became nasty in some part there. To my apology if I may do so towards the people I've left a bad impression with, especially to my special friend Jaro and new friend Jaro Nicandro. I want to clear myself from what had happened. I know I couldn't blame everything with my mood swings but with what happened I could tell that it's one part of my capability of an imperfect human being. I don't last long with those scenarios and as I always been considering it is my "temporary insanity" (as what I call it). I don't know how to make it up, but at least the effort of sharing with you guys what I felt towards it, made my heart felt so guilty. What I can do is sincerely sending a brief apology that hopefully if not erase but replace with ones that I've damaged. Again, even to the people I've encountered in Baguio, I'm sincerely asking for my spare. Apology...


Love

TLP

0 comments to “Apology to whom it may concern,”

Post a Comment