Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Peg Delight

Days before my preparation to Baguio I had to browse on my wardrobe for my top picks to wear in a cold weather. I wanted to look really preppy because Jaro will introduce me to his former classmates in UC. I always believe in "First Impressions Last" mantra. And if I were to leave an image or a style to people, that'll definitely my preppiest style.

It was incredibly hot here in Manila and but I already wanna share with you guys my softy pull over I haven't been posting in LB. I bought a same pullover like this in Mint and I just instantly fell for it!

I got these pegs upon revisiting one of my favorite style site of inspiration: http://yestyles.com And just as so perfect for pieces that I got! So Kprep! So me!

 
Love those boots!
In 3 different colors! I waaaannnt!!!
 
Don't you just feel the cozy comfort of this look? <3

Will be posting more of my pegs soon!

xoxo

TLP

0 comments to “Peg Delight”

Post a Comment