Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Friday, March 16, 2012

Stylephile: Borgy Suarez

This is Borgy Suarez. This was kinda delayed because of work (as usual). Anyway I met him upon meeting Jaro for the 2nd time. We all went on a shoot with Tin (their friend) and Gael (as our model), had more talk  especially about fashion and of course a bunch of laughs. He was nice to know and a cool guy not to mention. I decided to take a few photos of him while we were waiting for the set up of our location along the scorching heat of the sun, green grass and windy climate. I've thought of featuring more guys on my blog site since men's fashion is one of my expertise (as I believe).




I love his shirt of course thumbs up for me because it's a V. My kind of choice. He got some vintage kicks as according to him were his treasure since childhood and luckily it fits him well. I lent some of my accessories such as the shades and suede to complete the whole outfit. I wasnt able to chitchat more with him because after wards he already hit the road way home and had other errands that day.

Connect with him: http://www.facebook.com/imacyB0RG

xoxo

TLP

0 comments to “Stylephile: Borgy Suarez”

Post a Comment