Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Scheduler Dress










One of the things that I can't live without having a single glance is my scheduler dress. As for those who haven't seen it, here's a glimpse of what's inside. It's already a year and counting. The pages are ripped but still I continue to sketch and write almost every important things in it. Most of my looks are drawn here because I'm really not good with details. I draw them so that I can browse every single look that I like, and those that I still haven't posted in my LB. It's my book of look memory, at times when I couldn't think of for a day, I just have to refer on it.

It's hard to replace this because it already has a great value in my heart. Memories, I can still remember everything when I flip the pages back and forth especially with the months and reminders recorded. Unfortunately I still can't find a replacement for this. There are lot of nice organizers but never did I find one with a section where I can sketch my looks. Something that would define me as it's owner if ever I'd left it somewhere.

After blogging this, I hope you guys inform me if you can find something taking note of the grid lines for sketching..

xoxo

TLP

0 comments to “Scheduler Dress”

Post a Comment